About the Southwestern Judicial Circuit
The Southwestern Judicial Circuit, part of the third judicial administrative circuit, serves the southwestern Georgia counties of Lee, Macon, Schley, Stewart, Sumter, and Webster.
Southwestern Judicial Circuit Programs
- SWJC Drug Court
- SWJC Misdemeanor Probation
- SWJC Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- SWJC Problem Solving Court – a Division of Child Support Services
Judges & Staff
- Chief Judge R. Rucker Smith
- Judge W. James Sizemore, Jr.
- Judge Jimmie H. Brown
- Debra Gibson – Circuit Court Administrator
Location & Contact Information
500 West Lamar Street
Americus, Georgia 31709