About the Worth County Superior Court
The Worth County Superior Court, situated in Sylvester, Georgia, is a government institution dedicated to resolving legal disputes in accordance with the law.
In Criminal Courts, the government initiates cases against defendants accused of breaking the law, while in Civil Courts, the Court addresses disputes between citizens that they cannot resolve independently.
Clerks of Court
- Marcia Kimbro Inman- Clerk of Worth Superior Court
- Anissa Shipp- Chief Deputy Clerk
- Tanza Edwards-Deputy Clerk
- Charlene McKey-Deputy Clerk
- Beverly Hightower- Deputy Clerk
- Melissa Vaughn- Deputy Clerk
Location & Contact Information
201 North Main Street, Room 13
Sylvester, GA 31791